Happy 1year anniversary!
Mississippi Otaku Legion
Things to remember!

All photos must be in spoilers!
Post in the correct place!
Be sure to accept your friend requests!

Happy 1year anniversary!
Mississippi Otaku Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be continued....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to the Forum!! Be sure to introduce yourself!
Be sure to check out the FB for stuff
Backwoods Comic Festival Sept. 29th in Louisville, MS
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 200 on 4/11/2021, 11:36 am

Share | 

MSOL Flash Mob Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Der Just
Der Just
Student
Student

MSOL Flash Mob Idea Empty
PostSubject: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/27/2011, 9:47 pm

So, I was recently employed by the fine folks at Kroger, specifically at the Pearl location on Hwy 80. On December 24th, at the end of my shift, I was terminated for failure to"Meet the Standards of the Company" Meanwhile, my fellow Courtesy Clerks are either unusually absent, or unresponsive to authority. I propose that we make it clear to the management that they were wrong for doing so.

The Idea is simple enough. Every few minutes, or at least every day or so, one of us should enter the location, gather a ton of goods into a basket, then proceed to checkout. Once there, ask if J.W. can bag your groceries for you. When they say no, simply make a small scene and leave all of the groceries there for the other Courtesy Clerks to put the stuff back. The More frozen/refridgerated goods, the better.
Back to top Go down
O'Malley
O'Malley
OBLIVION IS AT HAND
OBLIVION IS AT HAND

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/27/2011, 10:41 pm

sounds like u need to have a talk with some1 i know who worked at a kroger in byram i believe Seta Souji XD
Back to top Go down
pooker

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/28/2011, 1:20 am

I am sure you will find another job soon. I am sorry to hear that happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Der Just
Der Just
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/28/2011, 1:24 am

Thank you pooker. I'm in the middle of finding another one now. I still can't believe that they waited till Christmas Eve to tell me. >.<
Back to top Go down
pooker

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/28/2011, 1:35 am

That is a pretty bad thing to do, especially with the economy the way it is. I used to make 560 a week working part time while in school cleaning buildings, and this is pretty easy to get into. The only problem is finding a company that is hiring.

Here is how it works though. Most major stores hire out a 3rd party cleaning agency, or contractor, which then has sub-contractors (you) who go to the store and clean. All of the major cleaning equipment is usually left at the store (scrubber, buffer, etc). It generally only takes a few hours to clean large stores, and you make 40-60 a store.

I have done this multiple times, and if you find a big enough company, you will have enough work to keep you busy for awhile because they will be in contracts with a good junk of the major stores.

It's also nice because at certain places, noone is there, so you have no one breathing down your neck. I used to get to clean mall stores after hours, which was cool. I would then clean winn dixies.
Back to top Go down
Der Just
Der Just
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon12/28/2011, 2:24 am

Who do you work for pooker, I might look them up and see what I can see
Also, this thread is getting off topic, would you like to help with the flash mob, should it ever take flight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSOL Flash Mob Idea   MSOL Flash Mob Idea Clock-icon

Back to top Go down

MSOL Flash Mob Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1