Happy 1year anniversary!
Mississippi Otaku Legion
Things to remember!

All photos must be in spoilers!
Post in the correct place!
Be sure to accept your friend requests!

Happy 1year anniversary!
Mississippi Otaku Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be continued....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade
Welcome to the Forum!! Be sure to introduce yourself!
Be sure to check out the FB for stuff
Backwoods Comic Festival Sept. 29th in Louisville, MS
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 200 on 4/11/2021, 11:36 am

Share | 

Just a little plot story I managed to write up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Germany
Germany
SEIG HEIL
SEIG HEIL

Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Empty
PostSubject: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon1/4/2012, 6:25 pm

I need to know if this is appealing or not, I feel like it isn't but meh, better get opinions.

If it is, I'm going to start an RP based off of it. If not, well, I'll just throw it to the side like I've done many other things. XD

Title: Our Father's Last Guidance

The story: In 2015, one brilliant Russian scientist discovered a planet near Sirius B that, to their surprise, harvested a lot of intelligent life forms; the planet was named Horus, based off of the Dogon's God and the belief that the God came from such a place. Since the discovery, scientists from around the world had tried to message their intergalactic neighbors, letting them know that they, as humans, were ready to meet them. It took approximately three hundred years before the humans were able to get in contact with them.

Shortly after the message was recieved, the Koldar shipped their best scientist to Planet Earth, bringing them knowledge that humans never dreamed of discovering. Upon their arrival, they appeared to be, well, human. There was hardly anything different about them; they taught the humans multiple different things: how to manipulate time and space, how to travel faster than the speed of light, what other planets harbored intelligent life forces, and how they, the Koldar, actually visited planet Earth during humanities birth to guide their way to technological advances.

This caused a riot on Planet Earth, religion fanatics dispised the Koldar, believing that they were claiming that they were the so-called "Gods" of religion. This spread a vast belief amongst the human race that the Koldar were trying to enslave them, though not all the humans believed such ludicrious stories. More humans were for the Koldar, rather than against.

Two hundred and twenty years passed since their arrival, the religious fantatics seemed to calm down about the presence of the Koldar, though a very selected few were still against them. Humans and the Koldar decided to become more interactive with each other, some Koldar moving to Planet Earth, some humans moving to Planet Horus. Everything was peaceful, until one day the Koldar recieved a message from their intergalactic terrorists, the Zarr.

One thing that the Koldar failed to mention to the humans during their peaceful times was that wars still brewed, even in space. The Koldar and the Zarr had been at war with each other for millions of years, though their battles were generally spacious. One battle would literally be planned 1,000 years in advance prior to the last one. That was simply how intergalactic wars were fought. And with the recent friendship of the Koldar and the humans, the Zarr believed it was a perfect time to attack, enslave the humans, and ultimately put an end to the Koldar.

Now, the time has come. The Zarr sent their best troops to spy and collect data about Earth, the technologies they have aquired, and their tactics. A group of Humans and Koldar have received hints that the Zarr had landed on Earth, and now they try to do anything they can to stop the Zarr from getting their hands on important information.

-----------------

ALSO, ALSO, this is an extreme rough draft. I'll put way more detail into it after I feel like its an appropriate enough story-line.
Back to top Go down
Blood Wizard
Blood Wizard
Diehard
Diehard

PostSubject: Re: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon1/5/2012, 2:27 am

Nice setting.
I suppose the story will have to wait for the RP, though.
Back to top Go down
O'Malley
O'Malley
OBLIVION IS AT HAND
OBLIVION IS AT HAND

PostSubject: Re: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon1/5/2012, 1:08 pm

I'm gonna be brutally honest Germany....I only read about half of this, that being said COUNT ME IN!, bring to the forum I'd love to help with it and be apart of this obviously awesome story u came up with, I should finish reading this but typin takin last of my will to stay woke"."......
Back to top Go down
Germany
Germany
SEIG HEIL
SEIG HEIL

PostSubject: Re: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon1/5/2012, 10:31 pm

Our Father's Last Guidance

That's where you can find the RP. ^^ If you have any questions how to set up and what not, just ask away.
Back to top Go down
Germany
Germany
SEIG HEIL
SEIG HEIL

PostSubject: Re: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon1/5/2012, 10:33 pm

Also, read the Storyline in the RP, as I said before what I had posted earlier on this thread was an EXTREME roughdraft, somethings have changed to the storyline since I've opened up the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little plot story I managed to write up.   Just a little plot story I managed to write up. Clock-icon

Back to top Go down

Just a little plot story I managed to write up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi Otaku Legion :: Literature :: Science Fiction-